Rimmel Three for two (well it would be rude not to get six!!)

Hi everybody,
I went to the pharmacy yesterday to get a prescription filled for some peroxide cream my GP prescribed for my acne rosacia. Whilst I was waiting I spotted a Rimmel make up stand and went to have a browse (it fills the time, just looking won't hurt right?). I saw a big red sign that said "3 for 2 on all Rimmel products" and my excitement increased ten fold. There were some amazing nail polishes and I needed a NEW, new liquid eyeliner as the Max factor one I bought late last week was absolute pants (I have complained and a voucher is in the mail as we speak).

This is what I bought

  The doohickey on the right is a false eyelash clamp and drying stand from Japan


 This is said doohickey out of the pack, it has a soft rubber end and a spring hinge



A swatch of the lipstick


 A swatch of the eyeliner





Nail polishes to die for, on the toes is "Green Envy"



 













Nails in china glaze with the black crackle on two feature nails, I thought it was too black so I put another coat of the red over and felt more satisfied with it.










Overall I was very pleased by my haul and had great fun playing with them last night. I may do a haul video/review if anyone would like me to? Anyhow I have also had a mini makeover (colour and cut to you) from my lovely talented friend who is a hairdresser.




So bye for now  and thanks for reading
Rose xoxo












Popular Posts