Skinny sprinkles review with recipes & video.

Hello everyone!
I was delighted when I was recently sent a tub of of the wonderfully kitsch skinny sprinkles diet aid to try. I have been following a low fat diet since the end of August and have, at times, struggled with feeling hungry. Skinny sprinkles not only help suppress your appetite but also boost your energy and metabolism, AND, 3 scoops is one of your five a day!!!

Happy me with the wonderfully retro Skinny Sprinkles tub


Here is the website blurb:

How can Skinny Sprinkles® help me lose weight?
Skinny Sprinkles® is scientifically proven to aid weight reduction by curbing your appetite and reducing hunger. Quite simply Skinny Sprinkles® makes you feel full! Take 30 minutes before a meal or as a snack replacement to suppress the appetite. *Studies show weight loss of up to 2lbs/0.91kg a week in overweight adults.

Impressive stuff eh? I bet you are thinking three things now (I know I was).
1. I bet it tastes vile.
2. I would get board of it pretty quick.
3. There must be some side effects.
To address these concerns:
1. I can truthfully say it is delicious! If you like strawberries you will like this.
2. You will not get bored as it is more versatile than you can imagine with tons of "milkshakes" and smoothies to be discovered.
3. If you can consume caffeine and strawberries  you will be fine with this. I get bloated at the drop of a hat and this didn't bloat me in the slightest.

Here is one recipe I had this morning, it was absolutely delicious and I cannot wait to have it again.

Breakfast smoothie (based on River Cottage banana thicky found here)

250ml Skimmed milk (or any milk substitute including yoghurt)
2 tablespoons oats
one scoop of Skinny Sprinkles
one ripe banana (or any fruit you like)

Blend for a momnet, stand for one minute, blend again and enjoy!!!

 You can buy skinny sprinkles here

Here is a video of me enjoying skinny sprinkles including the smoothie











Can you think of any recipies? let me know.

Thanks for reading
Rose 
xxx

Popular Posts