Free Glasses? "Yes please, but what's the catch?" Errm, none!

Hi everyone,
When Firmoo approached me and offered me a totally free pair of glasses I was skeptical. Nothing is free right? I asked for further information and the sent me a message asking that all I did in return was share my experiences (good or bad) and let all my friends and readers have a free pair of glasses too. I found it incredible to believe but a quick bit of research showed that it is true!!! All you have to do is follow

THIS LINK


 
 to the site order single vision lenses (if you are not sure what that means click HERE ) and pay for shipping ( $15.75 USD at time of writing approximately £10.00 GBP)

You can choose from hundreds of pairs, just ensure you enter the code FIRMOOFREE at the checkout. To help you pick there is a "virtual try on system" which I found is great and really gives you an idea of what suits you and what doesn't!!

There is a really comprehensive help section you can check out HERE if you have any questions.

This is the information Firmoo want to share with you:

The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern,sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames. Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you&nbs p;are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try?

And here are some photo's of me in my lovely new free glasses!


This is the link for these glasses if you CLICK HERE

Thanks for reading and enjoy your glasses!!!

Popular Posts