(pretty) Please be my friend! WIMH (What's in my Handbag)

Hello everyone,
I am struggling to know what to call this post as I don't want to sound like a spam mail or an infomercial (Invite for my readers to try high end brands for free? If so read on?!?). I really want to share this as I believe it is a great site and will be mutually beneficial to us both. I was given the opportunity some months back to join a site called "what's in my Handbag" It is a site where users can share the contents of their handbag and products they love. It is a great way to discover new products and learn more about products you are curious about or wish to try.  You can also upload your own bag for others to peruse too! I love "what's in my handbag" videos on youtube and even did one myself which I will link below for you to watch. If this isn't enough to entice you read the following benefits below
1. They also have exclusive "try" products where you can apply for a sample of products for free. 
2. Member reviews on products to give you a balanced idea of whether a product is 'for you' or not.
3. Online magazine with great articles
4. exclusive personally tailored offers sent to you based on your 'wants' list.
5. THIS IS THE BEST IN MY OPINION!!! If you buy anything from the online shop they send you a trial item to try risk free, so you can return the full size product for a full refund if it doesn't suit you for any reason at all!!!!

Here is my handbag video for you to have a nosey at!




In case you are wondering if I receive anything for sharing my invite link why I am sharing my link I will explain friend bonuses
1. If you have 10 friends you get to add 10 bonus 'wants' to your  wish list.
2. If you have 25 friends you get a £25 beauty gift.
3. If you have 50 friends you get a £25 Selfridges voucher.
It really is the site that keeps on giving :-)

What's in my handbag invite code link, click here!

So will you be my friend? What do you think of the site
Thanks for reading


Popular Posts