Cocoa Brown One Hour (YES ONE HOUR!!) Tan review




Hello everyone!
A few weeks ago I was having a moan on twitter about the fact that I was getting a bit of an allergy rash from Loreal Fake tan and Was fortunate that one of my followers is Marrisa Carter who developed Cocoa Brown One hour fake tan. She offered to send me some to try as it contains "the highest grade of vegetable tanning agent whereas other tans use synthetic, this make it particularly suitable for dry/sensitive skin". I love having a tan so I was excited to try it and at a cost of €7.99 - 150ml Mousse can it is cheap enough to develop a love of without breaking the bank.
The Claims

1. After just one hour, Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter -1 Hour Tan can be rinsed off and the tan will continue to develop for up to three hours, giving a gorgeous authentic, golden-brown tan lasting up to 5 days. If you prefer a deeper, darker cocoa brown coloured tan you can leave the product on your skin for up to three hours and then shower.

2. Cocoa Brown by Marissa Carter – 1 HOUR TAN does not leave the ‘biscuit smell’ associated with traditional fake tan. This smell results from DHA (the active tanning agent in tan) coming into contact with air on the surface layers of the skin. The accelerating ingredients in Cocoa Brown carry the product into the skin, so no DHA is left to linger on the skin’s surface and therefore there is no tell-tale smell.

3. Finally, you’ll notice that Cocoa Brown’s luxurious formula on application, glides over your skin. The mousse is light-weight, fasty drying, non sticky and gives streak free results that last for days.

 The Truth

Well I cannot dispute with any of the products claims at all!! I found the moose glides on beautifully with a mitt and instantly dries to a lovely brown guide colour. After 3 hours I shower it off and am left with a smell free, smooth, even, natural looking tan. The tan lasts me a week (possibly a bit longer) fading gradually during this time. I have been using it for a few weeks now and have had 4 full body applications from the one can, and if you know me there is a little more body than the average girl to cover!!
I have found my perfect tan at this price and would recommend it to anyone to try.


You can BUY COCOA BROWN TAN HERE free P&P if you buy two!!! 7.99 euros a can that lasts ages!!!

Here are some photos but I have to say they do not do the product justice and it is really hard to get a self photo of your lower leg without your toes looking like gargantuan monkey claws!!!!


Brown Hand!

Brown leg!!




So, what do you think? Will you be trying Cocoa Brown tan?
Thanks for reading


Popular Posts