I have been having a nightmare with my land line and internet lately so it has been difficult to keep up with all my correspondence over the past few weeks. Hope fully (fingers crossed) it is now fixed so I am proud to announce that whilst in the dark ages I received the Liebster award from the beautiful Bethan from I laugh a lot, to check out her blog CLICK HERE!! She is a stunning girl who does a makeup and fashion blog and her posts are entertaining and informative so I hope you won't be disappointed.
Let me tell you a little about the Liebster blog award.
Here are the rules for the award;
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
Here are the 11 facts about me;
1. I am addicted to youtube and spend far too much time watching strangers do things!
2. I love reading and my particularly favorite genre is dystopian fiction.
3. I am love exclamation marks and overuse them in anything I write!!!!!
4. I love Japan and china and anything that comes from there although I have never been.
5. I got married in a red dress
6. I am divorced and single and intend to stay that way unless a man who can fulfill my ridiculous list of demands comes along.
7. I hate bullies and have been known to stick up for strangers.
8. I am going to be 40 this year and it bothers me more than I thought it would (still 26 in my head!!).
9. I am a qualified nurse but unable to work as I have rheumatoid arthritis which impacts greatly on my life but look well so people don't realize (but you don't look ill?!?).
10. I have non identical twin boys age 9
11. I am left handed and have incredibly bad handwriting.
These are my answers to the questions Bethan chose.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started in April properly but have done bits and bobs for years.
2. What is you guilty pleasure?
The internet and shopping
3. How much money do you spend on your guilty pleasure a month?
As much as I can afford or justify
4. Have you ever come out of the hair dressers and hated it?
Many times, they destroyed my hair once and it cost a fortune.
5. What is your signature dish?
Lasagne made from scratch.
6. What is your favourite genre of music and why?
I love all music and couldn't possibly choose
7. Have you ever been on TV?
Does youtube count lol?
8. What gift would you take to a wedding?
Something lovely and different like a beautiful set of glasses
9. Mints or chewing gum?
10. Favourite shop to buy clothes?
Ebay!! Love Joe Browns plus size range in simply be.
11. Dessert island situation but you're only allowed 5 items, what are they?
Big knife, fire starting kit, large metal pan, tarpaulin and savlon.
Here are the 11 blogs I have chosen
Please check them out, it was so hard to choose only 11 out of all the great blogs I follow
See you soon