Collin Resulttime Regenerating Collagen Gel

Hello everyone,
I recently purchased a glossy box and in it was a little sample of Regenerating Collagen Gel from Collin Resulttime. I had never heard of the company but the ingreadients looked fine and the promises were tempting so I thought "Oh go on then" and away I went!
Here are the official promises from the website blurb.


It's not cheap at £47.25 for 50ml but it should last a couple of months.

REGENERATING COLLAGEN GEL

Our Star Product, universal for all ages and all skin types. An amazing answer to fight against all of the signs of skin ageing.
This exceptional formula combines Vectorised Micro-Collagen, an exclusive active ingredient patented by COLLIN RESULTIME, with 14 other structural molecules naturally found in the skin to regenerate it and preserve its youthfulness. Women attest it : 89%* of them find that their skin is plumped up, hydrated for : 95%** and firmer for : 86%*.
% of satisfaction gathered during a use test under dermatological control carried out on 20 women for 21 days :
*with twice weekly application as a mask
** with twice daily application as a serum

As you can see there are two ways you can use this product, you can either apply thinly like a serum on a cleansed face before moisturiser or thickly as a 15 minute mask. On my first use I applied it to freashly cleansed skin as a mask and sat back to relax waiting for my beautiful skin to develop. After ten minutes my face felt very hot to the touch and was bright red!! I immeadiatley rinsed the product of and applied moisturizer to my poor baked face to see if it would cool and contacted the website for advice. After half an hour my face was back to normal and no ill effects seem to be apparent so I went to sleep.

The next day the company rang me to check I was ok and said it was most probably a normal reaction to the cell renewing ingreadients that my skin was not used to. I was sceptical but decided to give it another go and boy am I glad I did!!!
After using it for a week as a serum last thing at night with NO further hotfa e incidents my skin is smoother, less red and a lot less "bumpy". I usually have lots of blocked pores and under the skin spots but these seem to have virtually disapeared!! I can't wait to buy some more and perhaps try some of their other products too!!
You can buy the products here at a salon
                                         or here online
                                              



Popular Posts