Aqeela's Weekly Makeup Tag Challenge - Natural Look

Hi everyone,
I have been watching Aqeela and other bloggers doing her weekly makeup tags and was delighted when she said I could join in with my natural look. You can check out her blog HERE and see the previous looks she has tagged. Aqeela does great eye makeup tutorials, reviews and more. Here are my looks and here is a link to her brilliant blog post JUST CLICK HERE !!





Makeup I used to create this looks are listed below

Sleek I-Divine pallet in origianl which you can buy HERE FOR £7.99 
Dr Jart BB cream which you can buy HERE
Revlon 'Just bitten' kissable lip balm stain on the lips in the shade 'Darling' HERE
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting in Irish Cream Pavlova which I got from Glossy box and I have no idea where you can get it from except ebay.
Maybelline Master Precise liquid eye-liner you can buy HERE
Natio Mineral pressed powder which you can buy HERE
Rimmel Professional eye brow pencil you can buy HERE
Rimmel extra wow lash mascara in black which you can buy from HERE
Finally the base was finished with the following products all of which I have received as gifts or prizes over the past few months which are as follows:
Bronzer from Boots natural collection, collection 2000 Moziac glow highlighting powder,wet & wild bronzer in a dark shade to contour and Too faced blusher in "pinch my petals"

Well....... it takes a lot of product to look this natural!!!! I will do a tutorial post if anyone would like me too for this or any other looks.


What do use to create your "natural look"? 
See you soon.







HERE IT IS

Popular Posts