Just trying to get to grips with it and summer trends!

Well I am trying to bite the bullet so to speak and get to grips with my blog. I love babbling on about things and in particular makeup plus size clothes and beauty buzz.
Here are my predictions for summer 2012: I shall be obsessed with chiffon over-shirts brights and pastel nail varnishes, nail art, scarfs and maxi-dresses.
God bless the inventor of the maxi-dress, it is a style that literally suits EVERYONE and can be dressed p or down accordingly. I was wondering about doing outfit of the day (OOTD) on youtube to share my plus size styling? Not sure if anyone wants to see that or not?!? Let me know if you do.
Milkymoles youtube
Lots of kisses
Rose
 Two trends I am loving at the moment......... Spring nails and random different coloured nails on one hand.


This is a combo of two Essie colours and one Aldi colour. Can you tell which is which? I got so many compliments on these nails the other day I lost count (and yes, they were unsolicited!!!).
Don't even get me started on the amazing tangerine polish in Boots natural collection. They are amazing colours, quality of lastability (a real word?) and finish. The only bugbear is the brush is a bit pants but I managed with it.
Combo nails in Essie £ 9.95 each and Aldi lacura £1.99 each










  Natural Collection nail polish £1.89 or 3 items for £5.00 in Tangerine

I'm loving budget beauty finds at the moment and reviews coming on youtube soon.

Popular Posts