Le Belle Natural Skin Care Eye Serum with Q10 Review

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

*I was lucky to be chosen to review a product from Le Belle Skin Care and was sent eye serum in the form of an oil. I was skeptical about the idea of oil on the face and Wish to state that this review is without bias and I am not being paid to write this.*

The product itself!


I was very pleased with my initial view of the Q10 eye Serum, it is a sturdy glass bottle with a roller-ball applicator. The directions tell you to apply a little to the eye contour and pat in. This is the makers "blurb":

Our light and quickly absorbed oil serum hydrates the delicate eye area and helps to reduce the depth of fine lines and crow’s feet.
Our deluxe formula includes co-enzyme Q10 to soften lines and rosehip seed oil to promote elastin levels.  Argan oil restores the skin’s water lipid layer and hemp seed oil rich in omega 3 and 6.   Calendula flower oil, acai, andiroba, copaiba oils rich in active antioxidants.
Directions: Less is more, you only need a small amount.  Roll the serum under the eye contour area, then pat with ring finger until oil is absorbed.
INGREDIENTS: Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil (organic rosehip seed oil), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (organic argan oil), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (organic hemp seed oil), Tocopheryl (natural vitamin E), Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, C12-15 Alkyl  Benzoate (co-enzyme Q10 with vitamin E), Copaifera Officinalis Resin, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil (naturally active ingredient), Calendula Officinalis Flower CO2 Extract (calendula CO2 extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (organic rosemary antioxidant)

Copyright belongs to La Belle Skincare for these words. 



Amenndment to post  21st June 2012   


As requested here is a picture of me a few weeks before I tried the eye cream.  
PLEASE NOTE: since this picture was taken I have been doing Japanese skin shaving regime and my overall skin texture has improved BUT it is not done on the eyes so any difference is not due to that.
 x Rose
 

This is me before, I did not contrive to wear no eye makeup I was taking a picture to check my base before applying makeup, as this is a clear picture of my eyes I chose to use it here. There is no age recommended for using this serum, I can only comment regarding my puffiness fine lines.

I am wearing the same foundation, concealer and powder in this picture, as you can see I don't have tons of lines just fine ones and some puffiness
 



I have to be honest I was a little frightened at the prospect of applying oil to my eye area as I have had bad experiences with oily eye-creams before (and don't get me started on the preparation H on my eye debacle!!). On examination the oil smelled faintly herbal and was quite thick and yellow in consistency, it rather reminded me of olive oil. I tried it last thing at night on a clean cleansed eye area and went to sleep scared.



The next day the eye was puffiness free and looked fine so I applied it to my cleansed face before commencing my usual makeup routine and was amazed at the eye area looking so smooth and bright! I would definitely recommend this to all ages and skin type and here is a picture. (PS I AM 40 in October so be kind!)



My fine lines in the eye area are reduced and the skin is smoother. I am wearing the same makeup as the first picture but also eye liner, mascara and a neutral eye shadow.


Any way thanks for reading and don't for get to check out my youtube



Rose xxx

Popular Posts