Tanorganic 100% Natural Gradual/fake Tan Review

Hello everyone,
Any one who follows me on twitter or facebook will no that I am completely obsessed with fake tan at the moment and applying liberally every few nights!!! I was therefore delighted to be sent some tan from Tanorganic to try as it is 100% natural organic and chemical free (you can watch the unboxing HERE). The company state that it will develop into a natural tan colour in six to eight hours with no smell  (too good to be true eh?). I was really excited and could not wait to try it and was ASTONISHED to find that all the claims are TRUE!!!!! It does not smell, drys really quickly, developes in 6 to 8 hours into a natural brown (not orange!!) tan.
Will I repurchase? Yes I will ,as soon as I have some money that is. You can watch me talk about it in more depth on this video below but in the mean time here are some before and after photos.
Me before Tanorganic in my natural colour



Me with my Tanorganic tan.






*please note: Although I was sent this product to try and review this does not influence my opinions or review of it. I have not been paid to write this review and all words are my own with no influence from the company that sent it to me.*

Popular Posts