Ribbet Free Online Photo Editing Service


Hello everyone,
I was in the spare room the other day when I noticed a photo on the windowsill face down. I picked it up to see what it was and was horrified to see a precious photo of my dear friend Julia and her mum (who is sadly now deceased) had another photo fused to it. The photo is damaged and knowing Julia would be devastated I Quickly scanned it into my computer and dashed to www.ribbet.com to see what I could do to rectify the damage. I love the easy one click tools, and you should really check it out as at the moment premium features are free. It is a great site that turns anyone (even if you have NO basic photo editing skills) into a producer of professional looking photos for reprinting, blogging and much more. I have to be honest and knowing it was such a really important photograph I asked the lovely approachable Ribbet team for some help, and this is the result.


The beautiful photo itself


I am so impressed with site and staff that I am going to make a link in my sidebar so you can all go and have a look at how easy it is.
PS did I mention it is free? !!!!!
PPS I am not being paid, sponsored or in any other way renumerated for this post or the advert I am going to run.

Thank you for reading.


Popular Posts